Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NBA 2K13: The Floater

If you're like me and have an unhealthy man crush on Derrick Rose, then you know all about his trademark floater. It's a great way of getting a basket on a fast break (if you don't want to Hopstep) and is ideal for getting a shot over bigger defenders when driving.

For the longest time, I had no idea how to do it. Eventually I got smart an youtube'd a tutorial.

Thought I might share.

How to do the Derrick Rose Floater

I'm not a fan of using X (Xbox) or Square (PS3) to shoot. I prefer the Shot Stick. In order to do the floater with the Shot Stick:

- Run towards the basket WITHOUT HOLDING TURBO.
- Then hold LT and press the RS away from the hoop.

It takes some getting used to, but you can always turbo towards the basket, then let go of it before you do the floater.



1 comment: